Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Why is it?

Today, like most. Is a boring none eventful day. I spent most of my morning working. As, I do most. You know daily I read through these blogs left on blogger. Sometimes I find horrible atrocities, some days I find unrelenting happiness, other days, miscellaneous garbage. However, everything I read, gives me a vision into to the soul, and the life of the author. No matter how great, how bad, how happy or sad the context, these people are my fellow men and women. These are the people I see in the streets, that purchase from my company, that fly the planes I travel in. These people are the answers and the ruination all in one. So I ask to you all. Take the time to tell your story as it is, uninhibited and without fear, exercise that 1st amendment to free speech, and let your story be heard. There are millions of people all over the globe who live lives similar to yours. Why not help each other realize the solutions we all seek by expressing our experiences to one another.
Be open.
Be honest.
Be unafraid.

Just be.

Thank you for your time
God bless, and Rock On'
Richard

4 Comments:

Blogger Cala Lily said...

I love blogs and bloggers. I love the glimpses into another life. The exposed bit of soul. The heart on the sleeve.

And you are so right. I read blogs and think, "This is who we are. This is what it means to be human." I have so much respect for those bloggers who bare their souls, who take a deep breath and plunge into... truth.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 5:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I will! I like your stuff and several others I read. I decided to start a second blog for my human side. I am being honest. I too have been reading other people's blogs and find it really refreshing to find out that other people are just a dorky as I am and have similar fears, etc. You all keep doing it and I will too!

Friday, June 30, 2006 6:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. gervasia insurance car cart club cover golf

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 4:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Thursday, April 26, 2007 1:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Peety's Fun Site Ring
Ring Owner: Peety Site: %.Peety Passion.%
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet