Thursday, July 13, 2006

MY FIRST BABY

We just had our first child on 6/20/06 he is now just a few weeks old. I look at the world he has just begun to venture into and I stand in awe and fear. I am amazed at all that the world has done and all the things we have accomplished on this earth. Yet, the wars and turmoil spoil a perfectly great world. I feel that these things are important to the balance of humanity however I don't want my child to have less because of it. An innocent in this world. That soon will have to deal with world, as a wonder and a wonder how he will survive.
For all of you that have children, I ask you to look at your lives everyday and treat all the people that you come in contact with in a way that you would appreciate them dealing with your children.
Treat the world as you would your own kids, with love and kindness and patience. I only ask so that when our kids look at there world all they see is good and opportunity. Instead of every paper riddles with scenes of death and terror

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane S. said...

Congratulations on the birth of your first child! I hope we get pictures soon.

I don't have children, but I share in your belief that the world would be a much better place if we all treated the people we encountered each day with the same kindness and patience we would like to see extended to the most vulnerable of our loved ones.

God willing, may we leave a world worth inheritting to our children and to their children.

Saturday, August 19, 2006 6:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

Friday, February 16, 2007 7:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Delivered factory direct hot tub spa Free online service manuals for chevrolet Veiny foot fetish microsoft it training course dj dances playlists

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Peety's Fun Site Ring
Ring Owner: Peety Site: %.Peety Passion.%
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet